2023 Inactive Number & Forum clearout.

Useful league information and announcements from the V8 Thunder Admin Team.
Ian-S
Name: #8 - Ian Smythe

2023 Inactive Number & Forum clearout.

Post by Ian-S »

At the start of every year we have a clear-out of unused numbers and inactive members.

The 2023 purge has now been completed. If you did not race in the Autumn / Winter Series or Clash (but were active in 2022), your number has been recycled and now made available for others to use if they want, if it has already been claimed, then sorry you'll need to pick another.

Similarly we have also purged all those members who were inactive from the drivers group, this is normally people who raced once during 2021/2022 and never returned etc. This will also mean these people have been removed from the race-day email lists and forum groups which will result in them only being able to view the regular member level parts of the forum.

This does not mean anybody has been banned, it just means if you are one of these drivers you are no longer considered an active driver and have been removed from the active driver groups, if at any time you wish to race again, just send me a PM with your preferred number, and I'll restore your forum privileges and add you back onto the Active Driver List.

If you see yourself on the driver page with no number attached, also be pre-warned that if you don't race during the Spring Series you'll be removed from the active driver list as well. Same as above applies, just PM me if you want to be put back on the active driver list.

Sometimes mistakes happen and people get removed from groups when they should not be, so please check that you can see the appropriate sections of the forum that relate to your license level, so if level 1 you can view Race Control and Essential Info, if an L2 license holder the Truck Series Essential Info Sub-forum and if an L3, the Cup Series Essential info sub-forum.

If you believe you have been removed from a group incorrectly or cannot access the links above, please PM me as soon as possible and I'll get it sorted. Thanks.
#8 - Ian Smythe